A group of Vietnamese economists have devised a survey which measures how innovative businesses are and how they value innovation.
Bui Thi Minh Hang, two others sentenced to 3 years in prison for disrupting public order.
In Vietnam, the state owns the land and leases it to the people, but a growing economy is making land rights an important issue.
Results show that 55 percent of votes were in favor of remaining part of Britain compared to 45 percent who voted for independence.
Beijing and Hanoi have tried to mend ties three months after Chinese oil rig was deployed off coast of Vietnam, setting off deadly riots, straining ties between two neighbors.
English-Japanese center started by street vender, brother aids impoverished students.
While rapping news is not entirely new, it is an approach being used to attract people aged 13-25, a demographic which has shown little interest in current affairs.
Accords were an important milestone for national independence, while recent threats to national sovereignty in South China Sea pose 'considerable challenge' to national independence
Analyst suggests country's best option would be to join Philippines and try to bolster its claim against Beijing as a friend of the Philippines.
Mobs torched and looted more than a dozen factories, including some owned by Korean and Taiwanese firms.
Chinese official plays down confrontation in South China Sea, insisting it is not a 'clash' and that two countries should be able to resolve dispute through negotiations.
227 passengers and 12 crew aboard plane presumed dead in what lead investigator calls 'unprecedented mystery'.
Public service announcement discourages purchase of tiger bone paste, used to treat joint problems and believed to improve sexual performance.
Around 100 people marched through the center of Hanoi Sunday to commemorate the 35th anniversary of a brief but bloody border war with China.
Vietnam is the largest online games market by value in South-East Asia, with revenue of over $250 million in 2013.
Government urged to honor its commitment as new member of the United Nations Human Rights Council.
Court convicted Dinh Nhat Uy of using the social media site Facebook to criticize the government.
Several hundred people gathered to call for the legalization of same-sex marriages ahead of a planned Nov. 5 debate on revisions to the Marriage and Family Law
Scheduled to go into effect on Sept. 1, new rules will curb types of information that can be exchanged on blogs, social media