The fourth round of six-nation negotiations over North Korea's nuclear weapons program will start July 26th in Beijing.
The date was announced officially today (Tuesday) by the foreign ministries of both China and South Korea.
Pyongyang agreed earlier this month to return to the talks by the week of July 25th, ending a 13 month boycott because of what it said was a hostile U.S. policy.
North Korea's official news agency said earlier this month that consent to return to the talks came after U.S. officials recognized North Korea as a sovereign nation and pledged not to invade.
The talks include delegations from both North and South Korea, China, Russia, Japan and the United States.